Finally!
It's been a work in progress since the first of the year. I never thought it would get finished, but lo and behold, it's finally done. I waited as long as I could for Dada to do the painting, but got impatient and ended up doing the majority of it myself. Don't get me wrong. He did help - some. I just didn't want to continue seeing all of Connor's furniture sitting in the front room. Plus, the thought that Baby Brother could come early and not having Connor moved out of the nursery yet was waking me up at night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I had hoped to finish the room the night before Connor's birthday so his first night in the room would be on his birthday, but that didn't happen. I finished the last bit of painting and cleaned everything up the night of his birthday. The next morning, I told Connor I had a surprise for him. We walked into the room, he took a look around with a smile on his face, then asked "but where's all my stuff?" I told him we would move it in later. Sure enough, while I was at work and Connor was at daycare, Dada took care of moving all the furniture into the room. Last night Connor spent his first night in his big boy room. He only woke up 4 times. Each time he stated he wanted his other bed instead and didn't want his big boy room anymore. I'm sure in time he'll come to like it.

1 Comments:
He is growing up so fast...I can't believe it!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home