Casanova
When dropping Connor off at daycare this morning, his teacher said, "Um, there's something you need to be aware of." Oh boy. Nothing like starting out a morning with someone saying that. I thought for sure it had something to do with his recent preoccupation of body parts. She proceeded to tell me that he spent most of yesterday trying to de-pants all the girls in his class, including one of the teachers. WHAT?! She said they had a talk with him and will be watching him closely. She also said he seems to have developed a little crush on one of the girls in his class, Joslyn. Again, WHAT?! He's not even 3 years old yet! I couldn't believe I was having this conversation with his teacher. When I got to work, I called Dada to fill him in. His reaction was laughter. I think we all know where Connor gets it. Dada did comment that he thought flirting at a young age usually consisted hair pulling, hitting, pushing, etc. I responded that this falls right in line with all those annoying forms of affection. Unbelievable.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home