Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's a . . .

Although I'm young at heart, apparently in the medical world, I am considered "advanced maternal age." At least as far as being pregnant goes. The one advantage to being "old" is that they go above and beyond the normal prenatal testing. For example, poor Nate and Dre . . . they had to wait until Dre was 24 weeks along before finding out they were having a girl. And then there's Jules and Brrrian . . . having to wait until Jules was 21 weeks along before finding out they're having a boy. Here I am, a mere 17 weeks along, and already we've found out what we're having. We kept it to ourselves until we could share the news with Connor. His reaction is definitely a memorable one.


Yes, that's right. The latest ultrasound shows that not only does our new little baby look like an alien, but . . . it's a boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home