Intuition
Connor has many, many toys. In fact, it's about time to go through his toy box and weed out a few of them. When I get around to doing that, I'm wondering if I'm going to come across a crystal ball. When I picked Connor up from daycare today, his teachers told me how excited Connor was when he told them he was having a baby sister. I must have had a look of confusion on my face, but they followed that up by asking when we found out we're having a girl. I explained that it's way too soon to know, and it will be a while yet before we find out. They said he talked about his baby sister off and on all day. As Connor and I were talking about his day on the drive home, out of the blue he asked, "where's my baby sister?" I said, "I don't know. Where is she?" He replied, "in the bathtub." He seems pretty adamant that he's getting a sister. I guess we'll find out in about 6 weeks if his intuition about his future sibling has any merit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home