Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

As if last Friday didn't have enough festivities for the boy, Connor had a parade AND a party at his daycare today. Due to his work schedule, Dada isn't usually able to attend any of the daycare's functions, but luckily today happened to be his day off. Therefore, I gave him camera duty. I guess I should have also given him instructions on putting on Connor's costume though (hence why the hood is not tucked in). Oh well. Dada said it was basically mass chaos with kids running around every which way. After prancing around the hallways to show all the other classes their costumes, the kids returned to their classroom for their party. Fortunately, Dada was able to get a picture of Connor with his friend, Rita, who was dressed up as a nun. Although it may not look like it, he had fun. No really. He did. Seriously.


.
.
.
By popular demand, I had to drop by Aunt Tin's work after picking Connor up. Her co-workers had heard how absolutely adorable he is, so had to see for themselves. Besides, getting a picture of him in his Buzz costume while in the "space room" was also a necessity. From there, we rushed home and started up supper. However, before long, the doorbell ringing started up. Connor had to run to the door each time so he could see the "trick-or-treaties." He didn't want to hand out the candy. He just wanted to see the costumes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home