Sunday, October 21, 2007

The First Snowfall

There's something exciting about the first snowfall of the season. Maybe because we're tired of the heat, or maybe it's the thought of the holidays right around the corner. For Connor, I think it was the mere fact that he got to break in his new boots. All he talked about all day was wanting to go play in the snow. I had a busy day, trying to get a bunch of stuff done. About the time Dada arrived home from work, I decided it was time to grant his wish. Dada helped him get his winter gear on while I grabbed the camera. He was grinning from ear to ear as he set out through the door. He was born to be outside. After walking around in the snow a bit, it occurred to him that he could make snowballs. He threw a few at Dada (which was returned full force, mind you), then made his way up to me on the porch to hand deliver one on my foot.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home