These Boots Were Made for Walking
Since we weren't home all day yesterday, today was dubbed "clean the house" day. While I was cleaning the bathroom, Connor entertained himself in his room. He would come running in every now and then to see what I was doing. Before long, I realized it was awfully quiet and he hadn't come in to see me in a while. So I went searching for him. He had found the box with his winter gear. When I found him, he had on his boots and a cap. When I whipped out the camera, the cap came off. The boots became a mainstay all day (and evening) though. I guess maybe because he can put them on and take them off by himself? They also help him to run fast like Dash. Of course.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home