Father's Day #3
Unfortunately for Dada, I didn't plan much for Father's Day this year. Connor and I let Dada sleep in a bit, then with some help from Dash, Connor presented Dada with the present he had made for him at "school" - a door hanger hand painted by Connor and decorated with a baseball, sailboat, football helmet, and #1. Connor found a home for it on the front door. However, when we open and close the front door, one of the decorations inevitably falls off. I've tried moving it to the closet door, but Connor immediately moves it right back to the front door. So I guess he gets the final word. We kept it pretty low key for most of the day, just hanging around the house. Dada went out for a little bit to look at BBQ grills. Since I had obliterated our grill (it was an accident!), he got to pick out a new one as a Father's Day gift from me. Late afternoon, we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's for dinner. In line with Grandpa's love for anything to do with astronomy, Connor "helped" make a moon and stars stepping stone for Grandpa's new yard.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home