Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Cream of the Crop

I get to blame this one on someone else . . . DeAnne! To our great delight, she planned a trip to Idaho to visit her family for a week. She made sure she had a long layover here so she could stay with us for a couple of days. She happened to come the same weekend I was hosting a bridal shower for T2 at my house. We happened to have fru-fru drinks involving whipped cream at the shower. And when Connor woke up from his nap about the same time the shower ended, DeAnne just so happened to enlighten Connor how yummy whipped cream can be all by itself. We already knew he inherited my sweet tooth, so I'm sure you can guess the outcome . . . he is now a whipped cream addict. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of DeAnne corrupting him, but managed to get a few when Dada later fell victim to Connor's pleas for the whipped stuff.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home