Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Buzzzzz

Just three weeks ago, Connor got a haircut. But already it was in need of another trim. Rather than pay someone else to trim it up, I decided I could do it myself and enlisted the help of Grandma. I did what I could to hold his head still and keep his arms down while Grandma handled the trimmer and scissors. Aunt Tin came in handy by feeding him M&M's and jelly beans to keep him occupied. Instead of a trim though, we ended up buzzing it all off. I'm surprised at how different he looks. When we were done, I picked him up and took him in the bathroom so he could look in the mirror. He took one look, raised his hand to feel his hair, then commented, "Baby Kenner." I guess his hair does look a bit like Kenner's now. It looks a bit like Daddy's too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home