Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sneak Peek

Turning two is a big milestone for us. One reason is now I don't necessarily need to get Connor's picture taken every three months. Whew! We can go in six month intervals for a while, then we'll cut down to one annual photo - probably when he starts school. That makes Daddy happy. He doesn't understand why I've had to have Connor's picture taken so often. But I know why. In these first few years, he changes so much, and so darn fast. I take plenty of pictures with our camera, but there's something to be said about a professional studio. We went in this morning to have his two year pictures taken at Portrait Innovations. I absolutely LOVE the studio. Not only do they take great pictures, but they are awesome with kids. Anyone who can make Connor laugh and smile when he's ornery and in desperate need of a nap deserves an award. I first discovered the studio back in December for his 21 month pictures, but it's quite a drive to get there. However, I found out they've recently added a new studio right in our neighborhood, making it very convenient. They took a total of 66 pictures this time (and we got them all on a CD). While it was tough narrowing down the pictures we wanted for the package we chose, we got some great ones. I'm not revealing those yet though. However, I'm willing to give you a sneak peek of some of the cute ones we didn't choose . . . a few of them for obvious reasons.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home