A First Time for Everything
Connor has been full of surprises lately. For instance, I never thought I'd see the day that he would eat macaroni and cheese, let alone any other kind of pasta. Now, he can't seem to get enough of it. On an almost daily basis now, he asks for "Connor cheese." Ask him if he wants macaroni and cheese, and he'll reply, "No, Connor Cheese." Well, another miracle has occurred. For anyone that has ever tried to get the boy to take a nap, you know what a struggle it could be. It's much better now, but still a struggle on occasion. I've dreamed of the day when he would just close his eyes and go to sleep, but didn't really think that day would ever come. I was wrong. After a busy morning of helping me clean the house, changing out loads of laundry, dancing to loud 80's music, and playing, it was time to eat lunch before his afternoon nap. He ate some cheese, chips, and started on his "sammich." Out of the blue, he set his sandwich down, closed his eyes, and . . . zzzzzzz.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home