Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Playing Catch Up

Well, here we are already a month into the new year and not a single blog posting yet. Again, it's not that there hasn't been anything blog worthy. Last month I could attribute my slacking to the chaos of the holidays. All I've got for this month is the fact that 24 has started back up (woohoo!), as well as American Idol. Plus, there's the new IPod that needs lots of music downloaded. The holidays were a much better excuse, I know. So now I hope to catch you up on everything, including the following videos that I never got around to adding to previous blogs. I'll just keep updating this post for a while until I'm all caught up on the past 2 months, so keep checking back!
.
Connor got to really play in the snow for the first time during the blizzard of '06. As he repeats throughout the video, 'nowing!
.
Connor LOVED Grandma and Grandpa's Christmas train, and would plant himself next to it every time he went to Aunt Tin's house.
.
Oh, and remember those cookies Connor helped make on the day of the blizzard? Ever since that fateful day, he asks to "make cookies" almost every day now. Note how careful he is when placing the kisses in the bowl.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Yup, he knows what it is all right! I can't believe he is the same boy I used to know! He's so big and busy. :)

6:01 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Oh, here is my other web site, if you want to read about my boys' worlds... http://www.stumpvalley.com/

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home