No Peeking Before Christmas!
Oh geez. Not another one!
I was feeling adventurous this year, and decided to make our Christmas cards. I wanted a picture of Connor with his Santa hat to don the front of the card. However, getting that picture proved to be a challenge. He didn't mind wearing the hat UNLESS I had the camera in hand. Then he did everything in his power to drive me crazy while I tried to get the perfect picture. I attempted while Nanny was in town, with no luck. Then a miracle, by the name of Tanya2, helped me get the shot. Threatening "I'm gonna git you" a few times brought a big smile to his face. Albeit, it's a smile covered with a Hershey's candy cane kiss. But as a friend of mine pointed out, it's the epitome of a child at Christmas.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home