Dances with Dawdies
Yep, you guessed it. Connor's new name to go along with his Halloween costume. After weeks of the agonizing dilemma of what he was going to be for Halloween and looking everywhere for ideas, I finally enlisted the help of Daddy. He wasn't too excited about looking at all the choices, and his patience wore thin after about a minute in WalMart. He picked out a black unisuit with a neon green skeleton on it. I put a kabash on that one right away. I told him that I had to take advantage of being able to pick out cute costumes now. In a few years, when Connor's picking out his own costumes, he'll be the typical boy and pick out something ghoulish, gruesome, and scary. What I wanted was a pirate. However, for the life of me I couldn't find anything in his wee little size - at least nothing in his size that wasn't at least $25. Since he would only be wearing it at Treat Street at my work, I couldn't justify spending that much money on something he would wear for 2 hours. With only 2 days left to find something, I decided to bite the bullet and get a Peter Pan costume I had seen at the Halloween shop. But when we went in to get it, Daddy pointed out a little Indian costume. It was cheap, cute, and in his size. Perfect! Surprisingly, Connor left his headband/feather on for the entire time he walked around my office trick-or-treating. I thought for sure he'd rip it off immediately. Even more surprisingly, he allowed me to style his hair in a mohawk (Daddy's idea). The one thing he wouldn't do, on demand at least, is pat his mouth and chant "hi-ya-ya-ya hi-ya-ya-ya." He waited until we were home and out of costume to do that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Giving loves to a HUGE pumpkin......................Checking out a load of candy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home