Monday, September 25, 2006

A Special Treat

Since we don't have daycare set up for Mondays or Tuesdays, I had to take the afternoon off so Daddy could go to an appointment for the next step in the interviewing process for the police department. Twist my arm! It was an absolutely perfect fall day. Not a cloud in the sky and not too hot, not too cold. A perfect day for a walk. I got everything together, but had to grab my sunglasses out of my car. When I closed the door and turned around, I found Connor had decided he didn't want to wait for me to load him up in his stroller.

.
.


Once he got himself straightened out and turned the right way, we were off. We made quite a few stops. One stop we made was at the park. I thought we might play with his Spongebob ball a bit, but even the ball couldn't distract him from the kids splashing away in the fountain pool. Another stop we made was at Coldstone. I had a coupon for a free kid's cup. Connor had no problem lapping it up, then promptly asking for "mo" when it was gone. We then stopped at a few shops to do some window shopping. On our way back, I decided I needed a treat too, so stopped at Jamba Juice. So much for MY treat. Connor had to hold the cup on the way home and sipped up at least half of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home