Thursday, August 17, 2006

It's About Time!

KONNICHI WA
The day Connor was born, Grandma and Grandpa had to head to the airport to catch a plane to Japan, a trip they had been planning for months - even before they knew Connor was a twinkle in our eyes. We tried convincing the boy to make his appearance even a day earlier so they wouldn't miss it, but he insisted on holding out for the 24th. So stubborn! When his grandparents returned, they brought a little Japanese outfit back with them. At the time, it was HUGE. Now, as you can see, it fits him fine. He's growing so fast!

JUST YOU AND ME AND BABY MAKES THREE
On July 9, 2004, Daddy and I found out that I was pregnant. A week later, we went to Red Rocks to witness the BEST artist ever perform and croon to his fans . . . Harry Connick Jr. [sigh] Everyone knows how much I adore him and his music. So you can imagine the absolute delight I experienced when I saw the iddy biddy onesies they were selling in pink and blue. I was only 5 weeks along, but couldn't help myself. I made the executive decision to buy a blue one since I wouldn't have minded a girl wearing blue, but really didn't want a boy wearing pink. The smallest size they had was 18 months. I went ahead and bought it, knowing it would be a while before I would be able to enjoy seeing Harry's name sprawled across my baby's rear end. Well, that day has arrived. What joy!

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home