Hanging Loose
At around noon today, I received a pix message on my cell phone from Daddy. I flipped open my phone, not sure what to expect. As soon as I saw the picture, I started chuckling and called Daddy to get the scoop. He had heard Connor playing up in his crib, obviously awake from his nap. One wouldn't think you would need a camera when you're just getting your child out of their crib. We're quickly learning we need to wear it around our necks at all times. When Daddy walked in the room and saw what Connor had done, he whipped out his cell phone and snapped a shot. We thought it was a one time fluke a few weeks ago, but Connor had once again stripped
himself almost naked (he managed to strip down to his birthday suit the last time). This time he had gotten his shorts and diaper off, but hadn't quite managed to get his shirt off yet when Daddy appeared. One of my co-workers suggested maybe it's a head's up that he may be on the brink of potty training. Either that, or we have an exhibitionist in the family.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home