Splish Splash
For a variety of reasons, I gave in to temptation and called in sick to work today (cough, cough). Frankly, I just didn't feel like going in. I needed a mental health day. I got to hang out all day with my boys though, so it was more than worth it. Daddy and I spent some time working on miscellaneous projects we've been putting off for a while,
and it felt good to finally get them done. When Connor woke from his afternoon nap, we decided to let him join us in the backyard. Unfortunately, it's not quite in the condition we'd like so he can run freely . . . yet. There are the obvious issues with Gunner, but it's just not kid friendly right now. Daddy was working on weeding, and
I wanted to help as much as I could, so I had the brilliant idea of letting Connor play in his swimming pool to keep him occupied while we worked. Or so I thought. I believe he lasted a total of 3 minutes in the pool before climbing out. He decided he would rather play "around" the pool than "in" it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home