Playground
Having spent most of Saturday indoors, cleaning away, Connor and I decided we needed some fresh air. Daddy thought the couch was more appealing, so he took a nap while Connor and I went for what was intended to be a short walk. We wandered down to the Civic Center Park, where Connor was enthralled with all the kids splashing around in a fountain pool. Unfortunately, I hadn't thought ahead to put a swimming diaper on him, so he had to sit on the sidelines and watch. Then he discovered the playground. Whenever we've stopped at the playground before, it's been overpopulated by running, screaming children, so Connor hadn't had a chance to try out any "rides." However, since all the kids were splish splashing instead, it was an open invitation to Connor to try everything out. And he did. Besides running away from me (he's a fast lil' sucker!) his favorite thing was the slide. I broke his little heart when I put him back in the stroller. You'd think it was the end of the world. We continued on our walk, ending up in Town Center. It had been three hours since we left Daddy on the couch, much longer than we intended on being gone. And it was stinkin' HOT outside. So hot, in fact, that I decided we wouldn't make it back home on our own. So one quick phone call to Daddy, and he came to our rescue in his truck.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home