Thursday, July 20, 2006

Horsing Around

Nothing spectacularly blog worthy lately, so this is a hodge podge of the past few days.

This past week has been great. It's not that we did anything special, but Daddy's work schedule was changed up a bit so that he's been home in the evenings the past 6 days. We're not used to being able to spend so much time with him, so it's been a treat.

Sunday morning, I caught Connor in the act of being generous. He was hand feeding Gunner. As sweet as I thought it was, I soon found out that Daddy usually tells him not to do it. Our first case of Daddy said no but Mommy said yes. My bad!

The other night the boys were goofing off in the front yard while I was watering my flowers. Connor has recently taken great joy in rough housing/wrestling . . . baby style. He'll even wrestle with himself. I have yet to catch that on film, but I will one of these days. Daddy is Connor's favorite opponent when it comes to wrestling because Daddy lets him climb all over him. Before long, Daddy was teaching Connor how to roll down the little hill in our front postage-stamp size yard. It entertained him for a while, but his desire to explore soon overtook him. It's at these times that he resembles his Daddy the most. When he's dead set on checking something out, nothing else exists. It's like talking to a wall.

Last night Connor was hanging out in his new favorite spot, chillin' with all his toys. Out of the blue, he climbed out and walked in the direction of his chair. But rather than sit in his chair like I was expecting him to do, for the first time ever (at least as far as I've witnessed) he pulled out his birthday present (4 months later) and knew exactly what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home