Da Plane, Da Plane!
I decided it was time to pay another visit to see Grandma and Grandpa (and Brrrian, Jules and Kenner, of course). Daddy had to work over the weekend, so rather than drive to Utah alone with nobody to entertain Connor while I drove, I checked into airfare and found it was actually cheaper to fly. So I booked the airfare, packed our bags, and waited with trepidation over how Connor's first plane ride would play out.
Before boarding the plane, I crossed my fingers and gave him a dose of Donatussin to hopefully help with the change in air pressure on the plane. I also made sure his binky was handy. Of course he had to check out the plane before we boarded. Once onboard, he was totally enthralled watching all of the other passengers boarding.
Before long, we found out that a mischievious little boy happened to be sitting in the seat in front of us. He pretty much entertained Connor throughout the flight. Between him, the many books I packed in his bag, and the sliding window shade, we arrived in Utah without any incidents of misbehavior. In fact, all the passengers sitting around us commented on how good he was throughout the flight. Relieved, I wholeheartedly agreed.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Before boarding the plane, I crossed my fingers and gave him a dose of Donatussin to hopefully help with the change in air pressure on the plane. I also made sure his binky was handy. Of course he had to check out the plane before we boarded. Once onboard, he was totally enthralled watching all of the other passengers boarding.
Before long, we found out that a mischievious little boy happened to be sitting in the seat in front of us. He pretty much entertained Connor throughout the flight. Between him, the many books I packed in his bag, and the sliding window shade, we arrived in Utah without any incidents of misbehavior. In fact, all the passengers sitting around us commented on how good he was throughout the flight. Relieved, I wholeheartedly agreed..

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Somewhere over the Rocky Mountains ......................Landing in Salt Lake City

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home