Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Busted!

I tell you what . . . they aren't kidding when they say "watch out" when your kid becomes mobile. I was in the kitchen tonight cooking dinner. Connor was playing with his animal farm magnets on the refrigerator, mismatching the cow's head with the pig's rear. "A cow-pig? That's silly!" Gunner started nudging Connor under the arm, sending him into a fit of giggles, then he was off, scrambling away from Gunner in a game of chase. One minute I'm watching them play in the family room together. The next . . . I realize it was awfully quiet all of a sudden. As I looked around, I noticed a shadow in the bathroom. As I walked closer, the door shut with giggling behind it. I opened the door and found Connor creating artwork with the roll of toilet paper. He tried backing himself into the corner so I couldn't get him, but he'll soon learn nothing stops a mommy on a mission. He continued going to town with the toilet paper as I retreated to grab the camera. He was very intent on emptying the roll of it's paper before I could stop him. Then, once he emptied the roll, he began tearing the paper into teeny tiny pieces. After allowing me to shoot a few pictures of him and all the incriminating evidence, he bailed out in a hurry, fleeing the crime scene. However, he carelessly dragged some of the evidence along with him.

























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home