Walk This Way
On the eve of Connor's birthday, we were congregated at Aunt Tin's house for a little family get-together. We were all sitting around chit chatting in her family room. I was sitting on the floor, working as the gatekeeper - keeping Connor from venturing out of our sight. Connor was working his way around the coffee table, when out of the blue he let go, walked over to me, and handed me whatever it is he was holding. I have no idea what it was because I was in complete, utter shock at what had just happened. My mouth gaped open, and as I looked around the room, realized no one else had witnessed his first unassisted steps. Of course I freaked out and started squealing. Out came the cameras and we tried to get him to replay the moment for us. It became a game for him, and apparently he thought the object of the game was to have rubber legs.
After a few attempts and lots of cheering, we finally captured him walking by himself. We can officially say he started walking before the age of one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home