Friday, March 24, 2006

Birthday Boy

In honor of Connor's birthday, I took the day off of work to spend some time with the birthday boy. Connor started the day out right for me by letting me sleep in until 9:00. I actually woke up before he did. Unbelievable! I went into his room to check on him since he's usually up well before 9:00. Still zonked out. (FYI - He was already hugging the monkey - I added the blanket . . . it's what mommies do.) When he did finally wake up, he was in a fantastic mood, just chattering away. When I picked him up, he gave me "loves" - putting his arms around me, laying his head on my shoulder, and patting my back. So sweet! Daddy and I cooked up a big breakfast for Connor and our out-of-town guests (Brrrian, Jules and Baby Kenner). Connor was a little impatient waiting for the entire meal to be cooked, so he started without us. He ate a good hearty meal, played a bit, then took a good, long nap. What more could a Mommy want?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home