Lending a Helping Hand
As Daddy and I were cleaning the house on Sunday, Connor helped out in his own special way. As we put stuff away, he would pull it back out. He followed the vacuum around like it’s own little shadow. As curious as he was with it, we let him get up close and personal.
For a work break, we treated him to a sled ride around the house. Santa brought the sled for him at Christmas, and it hasn’t snowed enough since then to take it outside, so hardwood and carpet will have to do for now.
After all his hard work, it was time for his nap. Surprisingly, Daddy and I got a lot more accomplished while he was napping. He woke up a bit before the Broncos football game started, so we changed him into some Broncos colors for good luck. Obviously didn't work though, did it? He made it until halftime, then went down for another nap. The game was over and done with by the time he woke up again. He certainly didn't miss much. Those Donkeys just couldn't get their act together.
He then started "helping" me in his bedroom. I would put something away, he would pull it back out. Since it seemed a bit counter- productive, he was banished to his crib until I was done. He didn't mind it at first. Was quite happy in fact. But as time passed, he got a bit crankier.
I suffered through the cries for help and managed to get all his clothes put away. We then ventured back downstairs for dinner. Now, you may not know this, but he has become a finicky eater. Again, just like his Daddy.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home